Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best plug and play extended side covers? Was looking at a set from Johnny Legend Customs but wanted to poll those who have installed extended covers. Looking for ones that don't need to be glued to stock. Thanks

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Who makes the best plug and play extended side covers? Was looking at a set from Johnny Legend Customs but wanted to poll those who have installed extended covers. Looking for ones that don't need to be glued to stock. Thanks
I think the Yaffe one look good, but....$$$$$$$$ most of the "big guys" make pop on versions of their side covers, just depends on what style your looking for

Some come all the way to the outside edge of the bags, some don't. Some swoop down more than others, etc, etc, etc.

Currently running dirty birds on this bike (probably the best quality product he puts out) I've also run Pickards and installed a few of the others; Nassi, TopShop, etc....

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would guess most could fit or easily modify to fit the guards, but.......that would defeat the "looks purpose" of them :eek:
Yeah I know :( guess I can't have it both ways. I'll have to wait another season before I can do anything major anyhow, and I think my "want to do"/"mod list" has increased exponentially since last week. Guess I should go edit my mod thread now, I'm really starting to hate this hobby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts