Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm very interested in some stretched side covers, I think they make road glides look pretty sleek. I know a bunch of companies are making them, and I really like the ones from sinister but are over 400 and still need paint. Arlen Ness and Mutazu make some stretched ones already painted gloss black for under 200, I was wondering if anyone has a pic of these installed on their bike? I would really appreciate it, I heard they're not as sleek as sinister or bad dad but I would like to see them. Thank you

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I had the Ness covers on my bike. They rivet or screw to stock covers. Kinda cheap and crappy especially compared to sinisters. I have some pics in my gallery you can check out. Pickard and Nassi make good covers too. The Sinister ABS covers are super thick and tough

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Yessir! All that was needed was a little trimming and everything cleared just fine. R&R of the side covers was a little tight but I was able to do it regularly without scratching them ;)

On a side not, for anyone thinking about stretched side covers on a newer framed bike. most are not setup to clear a traditional style true dual, they're setup up for the newer cross under style exhaust.......

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Empty your Inbox bud. Go on my page and look to the left. Click on the pictures. I have the sinister ones on in couple pics and yaffe covers on in a couple pics. They kind of hard to see but they are there

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Hey Q, no raging bull pm'ed me but his box is full.
You can still check out my page though :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts