·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Danny grey 2up short hop
or
Le Pera silhoutte......
or
Drag specialties predator 2 up..........FOR my 15 RG which one has a more low profile?...anyone running these?......

·
Registered
627 Posts
While I personally have not ran any of these seats, when I was in the hunt for my own bike I too was needing one with a low profile since I am only 5'4". That said, I ended up going with a Corbin Gunfighter and absolutely love it. It did take a good 500-600 miles to get it molded to my "tush" but now it truly is the most comfortable seat I've ever owned. I guess my point is, I'd also encourage you to take a look at Corbin's offerings to see if they have anything that peaks your interest.

Not sure if this helps or complicates things but that's my thought...

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
See if you can find a CVO Seat.....I love mine as it sits low and back and is very comfy on the old fart maker

Pics of mine are in my "Garage" if you want to see what it looks like

·
Registered
590 Posts
The new CVO seats are nice.that said I run a flamed weekday two up xl from Danny gray all leather. I also had the same seat on a past Dyna and liked it there also.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I recommend the LePera. I have the Monterey solo in full leather. Great seat, excellent quality, exceptional customer service.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
See if you can find a CVO Seat.....I love mine as it sits low and back and is very comfy on the old fart maker

Pics of mine are in my "Garage" if you want to see what it looks like
Exactly what I decided to go to. Good price too

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After getting a quote from Le Pera, Diamond Stitch King Cobra seat would run me about 600.00 bucks. (shipping included).. Im leaning towards the Danny Gray short hop,..based on price only....365.00 on ebay....I just cant see dropping 600 on a seat that is low profile.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Danny grey 2up short hop
or
Le Pera silhoutte......
or
Drag specialties predator 2 up..........FOR my 15 RG which one has a more low profile?...anyone running these?......
If you're looking for lower I recommend C&C Motorcycle Seats The wide solo puts you back and down 1in and you can several different pax seats too. Quality, construction and shipping is top notch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts