Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing some spring cleaning early, and getting rid of stuff sitting around. Shipping is to the lower 48, if elsewhere contact me and we can figure it out. Payment via paypal is perferred.

First up, a black powdercoated wrinkle finish air cleaner cover. Has the Screaming Eagle insert. It was only on my bike for 2 days before I took it off. $50 shipped to your door.

Next up is a wrinkle black painted air cleaner assembly. This is the entire stock air cleaner setup off my 2010 FLTRX. Unsure of what all years it fits. Entire setup has 5000 miles on it, air filter could be used until next oil change, its not to dirty.
$50 shipped to your door or best offer

This is the stock lens, inside reflector, and gasket off a 99' Ultra. Only thing missing is the screws. Its not cracked, was taken off to put on a clear lens. I can also tint this black if you would like for no charge. $15 shipped

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Next up is a wrinkle black painted air cleaner assembly. This is the entire stock air cleaner setup off my 2010 FLTRX. Unsure of what all years it fits. Entire setup has 5000 miles on it, air filter could be used until next oil change, its not to dirty.
$50 shipped to your door or best offer

Please don't tell me you change air filters when they get dirty..... that puppy is good for at least 100,000 miles...... unless they have changed the design since 05.

You wash them in the sink with dish soap, and let them air dry.

I wash mine every 10K...... unless I get lazy.

How come everything is black?........................... OH, yeah, I forgot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Chainsaw...I have a 2010 RG, will the lens and bulbs fit, if so, hit me up with a private message and ill by them from you. I work nights, so if I don't back right away.

Gary

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please don't tell me you change air filters when they get dirty..... that puppy is good for at least 100,000 miles...... unless they have changed the design since 05.

You wash them in the sink with dish soap, and let them air dry.

I wash mine every 10K...... unless I get lazy.

How come everything is black?........................... OH, yeah, I forgot :rolleyes:

Im not used to stock filters,.. never ran them before. Ive always ran K&N before, running the ventilator now. So I guess the filter is good :)

Chainsaw...I have a 2010 RG, will the lens and bulbs fit, if so, hit me up with a private message and ill by them from you. I work nights, so if I don't back right away.

Gary
Yup, will fit no problem. Just remember to use the LED bulbs for your tail, so it can be red instead of amber. Ill PM you right now.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong,the stock filter is a throw away.and the k&n can be cleaned and put back on.

I don't know about the 2010 filters.... but both my 05 softail and roadie stock filters are washable. Done it 5 times to the softail and 3 times on the glide. Just going by what the owners manual says.

Now back to Chainsaws listing..... didn't mean to hijack the thread.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
interested in the lens covers/bulbs. do you still have?? thanks
glovergs has first dibs on them, just waiting for him to get back with me. If he doesn't grab them, Ill get with you.

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts
And finally I have H-D part number 69304-02, Bullet Turn Signal Lens kit. I had this installed for a short time, and there is nothing wrong with the lens or bulbs. I am also throwing in a set of LED red 1157 bulbs incase you want red on the back. $25 shipped

Let me know too if no one buys them. Can I get led's on the back?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me know too if no one buys them. Can I get led's on the back?
Those LEDs pictured are from Autozone. 1157R LED is the description. I got them because I couldn't find red 1157 bulbs, or the new funky number that Harley uses either. I'll let ya know, your 3rd in line now.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tinted Lens kit is sold pending payment. Everything else is still for sale. If you don't like my price, shoot me an offer in a private message.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aircleaner and aircleaner cover didn't sell first go'round on ebay. I dropped the prices on ebay, and willing to negotiate the price on here. Gotta move the stuff, its cluttering up my office. :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Aircleaner and aircleaner cover didn't sell first go'round on ebay. I dropped the prices on ebay, and willing to negotiate the price on here. Gotta move the stuff, its cluttering up my office. :D
Hi Chainsaw,

I was just wondering if you still had the wrinkled black a/c cover with the S/E emblem on it for sale? You mentioned lowering the price????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts