Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Biketronics BT 355 line leveler. Was on the bike 3 months. SOLD

Factory 47 Anarchy bag guards
Light road wear. Never been on the ground.
SOLD!

Custom Dynamics tri bar light. Dual Brake/Run. Gen 1. SOLD

Custom Dynamics Magic Strobe. SOLD

I do not have paypal. Thanks to customs and shipping a phone tons country at war.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You didn't happen to snag the mounting brackets for the guards... ?
You use the ones on the bike. You cut them down and drill a hole. Bolts right up. My salesman gave me a stock set od crash bars to put on the bike because I cut the stock ones.

·
Registered
130 Posts
You use the ones on the bike. You cut them down and drill a hole. Bolts right up. My salesman gave me a stock set od crash bars to put on the bike because I cut the stock ones.
Righton, I thought i read I needed to purchase some and cut them down.. Great price... Have to sleep on it. Entering escrow on new joint.
thanks.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Righton, I thought i read I needed to purchase some and cut them down.. Great price... Have to sleep on it. Entering escrow on new joint.
thanks.
Ya I tried to price this shit right. If someone jumps on them I'll shoot you a PM. You have first dibs.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its late over there, but my browser for some shit is messing up. I wanna verify you got the two prior messages with my last name and the request for your information. internet crap.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its late over there, but my browser for some shit is messing up. I wanna verify you got the two prior messages with my last name and the request for your information. internet crap.
Parts are shipping today. Got all your messages.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
That lower 3rd brake light and magic strobe work great together might save someone's life!

Somebody should really buy it!

I'LL TAKE IT... PM Sent to John @RFG7680

Hey, John

Little Wing here from Cincinnati

i'd like to have those parts (strobe and tri-bar). Could you meet me half way, like maybe Columbus or something? don't know your exact location.

weather's supposed to be beautimous this week. i can bring a c-note with me to cover the costs of the lights

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
the only thing i'm hesitant about is the strobe. i've followed people that have those and it drives you nutso lol
I would rather have them nutso behind me than snoozin!

I have the flasher, lower 3rd light, CD turn signals and plasma rods in the back set up for run brake turn. If they hit me it's because I caused them to have a stroke, not because they weren't paying attention.>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I would rather have them nutso behind me than snoozin!

I have the flasher, lower 3rd light, CD turn signals and plasma rods in the back set up for run brake turn. If they hit me it's because I caused them to have a stroke, not because they weren't paying attention.>:)>:)>:)
twould be my luck some tweaker would fixate on it and lose perspective

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
twould be my luck some tweaker would fixate on it and lose perspective
Theres 10 setting. I had it on flash 3 times then hold. Then flash 3 times then hold. Not annoying. but keep your attention.

Text sent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts