Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Big J&M Audio Demo Trailer will be set up at Black Hills HD in Rapid City, opening August 2nd.

We will have on display our ROKKER XXR StreetGlide with dual amplifiers, 6 speakers and nearly 1,000w of audio power!!

And NOT just for show either, this incredible audio system is 100% plug-n-play into the Harley wiring harnesses and can be used mile after mile without electrical system issues (upgraded stator required).

Full sales, service, installation & Harley radio flashes available, along with our 20% discount promo.

For VIP installation appointment send email to [email protected]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Since I am already planning to attend Sturgis 2018 thought I would ask now, are you all going to be there at the 2018 show?

If so would it be best to work out details ahead of time to schedule an installation of your system?

Bill

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thinking the same thing

Since I am already planning to attend Sturgis 2018 thought I would ask now, are you all going to be there at the 2018 show?

If so would it be best to work out details ahead of time to schedule an installation of your system?

Bill
I'm thinking the same thing about Panama City in three weeks. Is it better to work details out now or wait till at the rally?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts