Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ridin to sturgis Wednesday with 2 of my buddies to meet about 10-12 of the guys and gals we ride with every weekend. They are all trailerin out so we decided to make some shirts for the occasion. Thought I'd share with ya all. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343702252.391567.jpg

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Nice shirt! Leaving tomorrow morning myself. I suspect we'll see alot of bikes on trailers along the way, but hopefully no Road Glides!

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
I will be pulling my trailer with pride tomorrow as I head to Sturgis. My wife and I both have bikes and will not be able to leave until after work tomorrow. The trailer will allow us to drive well not the wee morning hrs. I like the shirts great idea!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Four of us are heading out around 2:00 AM on Sat morning. Two bikes will be on trailers but mine won't be one of them. I'll wait until we get back to make fun of them ... that trailer could come in real handy! :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ride safe! Heading out early tomorrow morning and hoping to roll into Glencoe sometime around 4 or 5 pm! Should be another great rally!!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I tell people I can't go to Sturgis cause I don't own a trailer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
though not original I will say WELL DONE WELL DONE lol Been wearing mine since 05 and stand up on my pegs when I pass a trainer :) the women smile

·
Registered
593 Posts
My scoot is almost ready - couple more things to check. We load up tonight and leave South Bend IN around 7am tomorrow morning. We are taking I80 across IL & IA to I380 then heading north to I90. We layover in Fairmont MN on Saturday night then will make Sturgis sometime Sunday evening. See everybody at the M&G that plans to be there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I use my Twitter & Facebook accounts form mostly motorcycle related stuff (I'm and ABATE LINC rep in Indiana). I'm going to try and take the time to update those during the entire trip. When I get back I'll upload all of the pics from my camera to my Photobucket account and will post in a Sturgis 2012 pics thread. For those who are going, RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE, RIDE FREE!

Twitter: @TLKurtz
FB: www.facebook.com/TLKurtz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts