Road Glide banner

Sturgis Meet and Greet - Monday or Tuesday @ Piedmont VFW/American Legion at 9:00 AM

• Monday

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Monday is better for me. I know that's early but I'm coming up the Friday before and departing Tuesday morning.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'll be out there but we're leaving town on Sunday for Wyo and Colorado. Have a great M&G whenever it is!

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
485 Posts
Monday is better for me. I know that's early but I'm coming up the Friday before and departing Tuesday morning.
I'm in the same boat. Riding out the Wednesday prior and heading back east early Tuesday am.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Tuesday was based on a previous thread where some discussion of the M&G was mentioned. I am OK with Monday if everyone else is as well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I could be there Sunday or Monday. Anyone know how to start a poll? Maybe we could do a run somewhere as part of it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not sure how to add a poll to this. I was part of the other thread, and I had suggested Piedmont VFW since there would be enough parking to check out all the sharks and a decent bfast for cheap. Since I'm staying in Piedmont across the road I could do either Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I won't be in until late Sunday, but I may just plan on being at the VFW for breakfast on Monday & Tuesday. Just look for the hairy, tattooed biker dude... oh wait, hell, that's gonna be most of the people out there! Maybe look for my black shark to be parked out front.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
If you PM a mod, they can add a poll for us - just provide the options you want to include. I think Monday or Tuesday would work better for most people - many won't get in until sometime Sunday ... but that's something a poll would tell you.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just plan on being at the VFW for breakfast on Monday.
Though we don't have a poll, Monday morning at VFW in Piedmont seems to work the best for most of the early responders, so I plan to be there around 9:00 a.m. Another M&G for those arriving later in the week makes sense also.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I heard tales of the "naked ride" in Huelett. Is this still going on? If so, which day?
It's called pantyless Wednesday, in Hulett WY. They also have a huge burnout contest, etc. That is the day that many people choose to ride to Devil's Tower. Hit them both in one day.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I heard tales of the "naked ride" in Huelett. Is this still going on? If so, which day?
Don't get too excited, No panty wednesday isn't actually pantiless anymore. They put a stop to it several years ago. So there may be pantiless people, but dont plan on being able to tell which ones through their jeans...

Many people do go there on wednesday still.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts