Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wish my son and I could have stayed till Monday and made it to the meet and greet but sadley we had to leave saturday morning heading back to Mississippi. I will say this...on the way back I noticed several thousand bikes heading to sturgis, each pack seemed to have a RG of somekind in the pack and saw a few packs of nothing but glides.

Enjoy the rally all but please be safe out there.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'm the fat ugly one beside the orange one. One of the guys wrote down everyone's names in order. I'm sure he will post when he gets home.

I have seen a lot of Road Glides out on the road here.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I had to shrink them down a lot to get them to post. If you want, PM me your email and I'll send you the larger picture.
I will probably get the names or order wrong but he is what I wrote down.

Left to right. Me (Illiniroads), dwyellowrg, fahred, Tom (2004 gold RG), Terry (tlkurtz), Rick (Hullhorr), Matt (Hazzmatt).

While the meet and greet was short, we did get to share some stories and ask questions of each others bike. Very cool.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Left to right. Me (Illiniroads), dwyellowrg, fahred, Tom (2004 gold RG), Terry (tlkurtz), Rick (Hullhorr), Matt (Hazzmatt).

While the meet and greet was short, we did get to share some stories and ask questions of each others bike. Very cool.[/QUOTE]

I think Illiniroads has the names correct from what I remember. That is me 3rd from the right.

Everyone was so cool to meet. The VFW was crowded so we didn't get to really sit as a group but our intros outside while lining up for the pictures was great.

Two things: any idea that owning a Road Glide should be kept a secret is dead. Road Glides were all over the place in the Black Hills. People who didn't own them have promised to get them when they next buy.

Riding the Black Hills is spectacular. The scenery is truly outstanding.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great picture I missed out on going thus year, first one I've missed in awhile. I love-hate seeing the pictures from everyone.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was there , what a bunch great of people. I hope next year we bcan do it again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts