Road Glide banner

Successful Biketoberfest Meetup today

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Taz_FL 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say I enjoyed meeting everyone that showed up at target Saturday for the biketoberfest meetup. For those that weren't there approximately 12 bikes showed up. I would list all those that were there but I'm not going to try to bullshit you, my memory sucks when it comes to names. Anyway, like I said it was good to meet everyone and I look forward to the next time.

#2 ·
Taz , is was nice meeting you too , some cool bikes and great people as always at these turn outs

#4 ·
Thanks to dbell66253 for setting up the meeting at Target this past Saturday, enjoyed meeting,talking and learning from fellow forum members. This was the second meet and greet I have attended with the same results relaxed fun atmosphere a true testament to the members of the "Road Glide Forum"

#7 ·
Good turn out! It was nice meeting some new people and seeing some old friends. I am in Jax for the fall and winter and hope to see some of you local guys again. BTW, had to "update" my bike with some Custom Dynamics LED turn signals from the booth across the street at the Speedway. :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.