Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to put mine on today for what was to be a short ride and turned into a real face burner. Got the reverse raccoon eyes going on tonight.

Anyone else have slathering the sunscreen on before heading out as part of your "pre-ride prep"?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Definitely part of my prep. I've had about 20 skin cancers cut out so far (not "burned off" or "frozen" I'm talking scalpel and sutures). My Dermatologist says skin cancer today was caused by damage 20 years ago, so wear your sunscreen kids.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine's in the tour pack. Chap stick in the glove box but that does have a tendency to melt in the extreme heat.
I think there's a market out there for chapstick with sunscreen in it and it doesn't melt. If there is such a thing, tell me which brand or where I can find it. I have to keep replacing the blobs that oozed out of the tube.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Always keep a tube of quality sunscreen (yes, there is a difference) on the scoot. Skin cancer isn't anything I want to experience.
Also always have chapstick in a pocket. Never had a problem with it melting.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Riding in the Rockies just puts you that much closer to the sun. Gooping up before and during a ride is a must.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts