Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer gave us free oil changes for life in a nice package and I was overdue to take the Exploder in for service. Dealer offered me a loaner to use until the work was done, but I figured I'd check out new trucks instead. Thanks to Ford's 0% financing, we got a loaded King Ranch F-150. Wife and I have always admired the looks of the King Ranch models, and it really made her day when she saw it. After the bad news last week on her cancer, I'll do anything to get a smile from her. She is a great woman!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xki2E5b54KeDJb62A
https://photos.app.goo.gl/efRXfygjf8wzWJiSA

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I've always admired the interior treatment of the King Ranch vehicles. Enjoy the new ride Tim, and I hope you all get some encouraging news and a miracle recovery for your wife's cancer.

I like the zero percent financing, but many dealers I have tried to negotiate with think the lower interest rate means my monthly payment should stay the same which then means I am willing to pay more for the difference between trade and new. NOT!

Besides, nobody currently builds my dream cage.

6000 lbs towing capacity.

Corners like it is on rails.

Fits in the garage.

Very supportive yet comfortable seating.

Basically a sport truck.

Many trucks I have tried and the ones I own have understeer and want to plow straight ahead instead of navigating the turn. I guess it makes them more stable when going straight? Keeps the lighter rear end from washing out? Not sure, but I don't like it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Prayers for what ya'll are going through with the cancer. Congrats on the new truck. I got a new 5.0L 10 speed/3.73 gear Lariat F150 Fx4 with the 502A package just a short time ago. Love this truck and I'm sure you will love yours.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ford makes a great truck, even though I drive a Chevy I wouldn't mind owning that truck. Prayers sent your way for your wife that she has a complete recovery. Good luck to her.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Tim, I'm so sorry to hear the news about The Mrs.
I hope that all works out well for her.
That's a great looking Ford Truck you got and I'm sure it put a very big smile on The Mrs. Face.
You are Both in My Thought and Prayers Bro.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Most importantly best wishes and prayers for your wife. We’ve dealt/dealing with cancer in our family too. Awful stuff. Enjoy the great truck. It’s a beauty!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,807 Posts
Best wishes for your wife and the whole family. I'm a Chevy guy (who owns a Toyota Tundra that has been a fantastic vehicle) but I have to say that I've always thought the Kng Ranch interiors were way above any other stock interior. The others (Dodge in particular) have upped the anty with better interiors but the KR still takes the best interior award for sure. Enjoy.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Prayers to you both, stay positive. I just finished my battle with it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I guess that was a "Super Expensive Oil Change & Brake Service"... lol Prayers for your wife and you going out.... Keeping that smile on her face is going to be the best medicine...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts