Road Glide banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Sounds like a Harley dealer go for something simple and low cost come out with a new ride. Enjoy the new truck and best wish for your wifes health.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Man, I hope that got a big AS* smiles. She deserves it. Best thoughts floating your twos way.

I have a nice 2012 f350, 6.7. loaded Larriat. I dropped by the ford dealer to check out the F150's, I don't pull heavy anymore, Man the price tag on your truck... I just stood in the lot laughing.... Looks like i'll keep the diesel for a good while. Even the equivalent F150 for mine was insanity... for me... Im already part there.

Good man, Sir.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Man, I hope that got a big AS* smiles. She deserves it. Best thoughts floating your twos way.

I have a nice 2012 f350, 6.7. loaded Larriat. I dropped by the ford dealer to check out the F150's, I don't pull heavy anymore, Man the price tag on your truck... I just stood in the lot laughing.... Looks like i'll keep the diesel for a good while. Even the equivalent F150 for mine was insanity... for me... Im already part there.

Good man, Sir.
There was $9000 in rebates, 0% financing, and this was the third vehicle I bought from this dealer, so the sticker shock faded pretty fast. It's worth a look if you can ignore the sticker.

·
Registered
129 Posts
There was $9000 in rebates, 0% financing, and this was the third vehicle I bought from this dealer, so the sticker shock faded pretty fast. It's worth a look if you can ignore the sticker.
Righton... That would get me thinking. I was on the lot for 10 minutes, small lot, and I never got the chance to inquire, nobody was around.

Good info. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Praying, praying, and praying!!! Enjoy the new truck.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts