Road Glide banner

Super Shox Sale

7K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  diesel5 
#1 ·
For those who might be interested in upgrading to Super Shox, they have a $50 rebate until the end of the month. Also came across a dealer on fb knocking off an additional $50 this month to members of Road Glide Owners World Wide. The dealer is Jason Hart-Harts Speed & Custom LLC.

I'm going to pull the trigger for $100 off.

I'm not affiliated with this dealer or Super Shox in any way, just passing on a good deal.

#17 ·
Finally was able to get out for a few miles today. Wow, what a difference(I believe it was holy shit, in my head)! This is how the bike should've been delivered from the factory. Funny how those spots in the road you instinctively brace for become nothing now. This is after less than 50mi, at the initial preload setting(slightly less than chart point for two). Looking forward to getting them dialed into the sweet spot.

Reactions: RoadieWingZ
#18 ·
Could you please provide an update on your experience with these shocks? I’ve got a quote from them for $800 and interested in how you feel about them now. My FLTRU oems are definitely better than their air shock predecessors, but I’m wondering if I can do better; especially when the wife is on board and I want her to feel like it’s worth the investment. $800 isnt chump change for me so any feedback on your experience would be welcome.

#19 ·
I have a little over 4000 miles on them, very satisfied with the improvement and would buy again. I made a little adjustment from the initial setting and it seems to good for both solo and two-up riding. The scale is easy to read for changes and a quality built shock. The stock shocks were just too harsh on bumps and now it's minor. I did go with 14" w/lowering block(premium lt) for additional travel over 12". I think your Ultra has 14" stock, so straight across change unless you want to lower. It may be worth contacting Harts Speed & Custom LLC as mentioned in my original post for a possible discount.

Reactions: RoadieWingZ
#23 ·
where are you getting your price from?

i talked to supershox and got the model number that we needed and then ordered from brian at hornytoad. came to $585.
Thanks for the tip. Price quoted was directly In writing from Brian at SuperShox. Haven’t spoken with him directly. Sounds like I should contact Brian at Horny Toad.

#28 ·
After about 20,000 miles on my Super Shox, the other half rode on the back earlier this year for a couple of road trips totalling about 1500 miles. For those, I dialled in the Shox as per the instructions using our combined weight.........and then a few weeks later realised I had forgotten to dial them back to my solo-rider weight. But here's the weird thing.....the Shox are still dialled in for both of us, but when I ride solo (as I do 98% of time) the bike seems to offer a cushier ride and floats over the potholes and road bumps way better than the solo setting. Anyone else experience this??

#30 ·
That's what I did, set-up per the chart for two-up, made minor change and left it. Works fine for solo riding. Maybe because I ride more aggressive solo, no one to smack me.lol

Reactions: kiwidave
#29 ·
Thanks all. I just sent Brian at Horny Toad an email with the info from Super Shox to see what he can do price wise. Fingers crossed. 🤞

#32 ·
You are correct on the Ultra. I had Brian work up a longer shock body for me and with a few valving changes it's scary fast through the turns and predictable. I’ve had it from what the graph shows to a firmer ride, all good. I just went back down to a plush but still awesome in the high speed corners. Trading up to the remote version with my same valving installed.

#33 ·
wow where was that deal 3 yrs ago-love my super shox and brian is awesome to deal with.i have posted this before but won some ohlins at deadwood rafle.i gave them to riding partner.in talking to brian a few days later he asked if riding partner wanted super shox because he wanted to demo the ohlins.he did and brian sent new shocks with return label for the ohlins-no money involved,just trust-my friend is very happy-he had rock hard progressive before

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.