Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a super slim modification on my seat with Mean City Cycles and the seat was lowered and made slimer. My question to anyone that has done this is how do you cover the Ugly welds Harley does on the frame. Will a heat deflector cover the frame also? Thanks for your input.

The seat mod did the job and i'm happy with it. I can just cant stand looking at the splatter weld on the frame. :surprise:

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I recently did a super slim modification on my seat with Mean City Cycles and the seat was lowered and made slimer. My question to anyone that has done this is how do you cover the Ugly welds Harley does on the frame. Will a heat deflector cover the frame also? Thanks for your input.

The seat mod did the job and i'm happy with it. I can just cant stand looking at the splatter weld on the frame. :surprise:
I don't have an answer for you, but was curious to see the seat itself. How different does it look with the modification done to it?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts

Rich, check out RJS ORIGINALS. I have them on mine, they work, made right here in the USA ?? & Designed and Manufactured by a U.S. Veteran. They might cover your welds. index.html

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts