1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

K, so what’s it had done?
The front end only>>>>>>
2003 “clean” fender. Chrome lower legs, 5 spoke*billet wheel, fender dropped and levelled with*pro kit,*
Ceramic Metal Matrix* lifetime warranty*full floater rotors with REAL (not oem) Brembo*callipers*
( $2,200 US cost for front brakes alone), Covington Customs billet wheel spacers, chrome wind deflectors,* custom
*LED*signal lights,* custom driving light buckets,* super*bright LED driving lights,* matching LED headlight,*LED
*headlight “halo ring” with extended headlight*surround,* Bad Dad extended custom nacelle with*optional extended
*“spear” piece,* braided stainless*brake lines,* 13”*flame engraved 1.25”* apes,*full chrome controls and switches and
*reservoirs,*custom cat eye billet mirrors, full braided stainless*cables,* chrome Cruise Mate,* chrome “dog dish”
*air*deflector,* Performance Machine billet black grips,*Marlin chrome swing away fork lock clock/cover,*heated grip
*handlebar inserts,* upgraded and drilled*handlebar clamp,* chrome axle covers, Progressive*Suspension Monotube
*front suspension.
Moving back>>>>>>>>
Dakota Digital LED multi function speedo, Covington*Customs Diamond Cut dash,* Custom made super trick 7
*gallon*tank,* led low fuel indicator with matching flush chrome*pop up gas cap,*** Pingel* high flow petcock,
* Corbin*leather two up saddle plus a Corbin leather single, custom rear fender with frenched in LED cateye light ( has a few burnt out LED’s)
*LED brake and turn signals,*Street Glide filler panels,* hidden hitch, ghost bracket mounts for hard bags,* built in dual
*controller for heated vests etc,* “spears” on top of saddlebags, custom bag latches. Full front frame*down tube*chrome
*covers, Covington Customs diamond cut rear brake lever,* 19” Banana Boards, Covington Customs diamond cut shifter
*peg and probably some other stuff I’ve forgot or missed.

The mechanical>>>>>>
*Screaming* Eagle 120R motor. *130+ Horsepower and Torque. Heads shaved .030 with valve springs upgraded to* lighter
*seat pressure to ensure longer life.* Jims roller rockers, Covington Customs pan head style diamond cut rocker boxes,
*Mikuni 48, Screaming Eagle heavy Breather with billet cover,* Baker OD-6 with optional first and second gear ratios and
*“N-1” shift drum ( put’s neutral at bottom and all 6 gears are up) ,* rear swing arm upgraded to a* 2006 *with
*motorcyclemetal.com custom bushing kit,* custom ratio final drive to give usable overdrive, ultra heavy duty sidecar style
*rear belt,* Primo Rivera Pro-1 clutch with lock up, Performance Machine hydraulic clutch,* Ultra heavy duty polished
*starter ,* Baker Plus1 oil pan with integral* frame*brace, custom rear mount oil filter system with full braided lines and
*ANL fittings,* crash bar plumbed with same lines to act as oil cooler,* very recent brake pads front and rear,* Fat Cat 2 into
*1 exhaust,* S&S IST ignition, auto AND manual compression releases,* Energy 1 motor mounts. Fresh rubber.
This started out as a 2001 Road King *I purchased in the USA and rode back to Canada.* There are just about zero parts left
*that came with the bike in 2001. It is a custom built bike.
* Odometer shows 35,000 miles.** I built this full custom motorcycle over the course of a couple of years.* The* motor has
*closer to* 7,000 miles on it since install.* Less than 2,000 since refresh of valve train done to increase longevity, not
*because of an issue. *It runs perfectly.
*The bike has been ridden. It is NOT a flawless trailer queen show bike.* It is a very expensive ($65,000+spent)
*stunning bike that has the expected minor cosmetic wear.*
* I have maintained it fanatically only using* synthetic fluids.* Why am I selling it?* I have become involved in a different
*type of biking and it no longer works for me.
PLEASE NOTE>>>> *The highway pegs, radar detector, gps and the two orange lights on bars shown in pics have been removed and are not included.*
* I would consider local trades so long as the trade came with a minimum *of $7,000 cash.* Bike is free and clear, no liens.

Located in Sooke, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts