Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished up the front and rear American Suspension air ride. Leaving Sunday for a week to hit the Dragon, Skyway, and whatever else we run across!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I feel like I do right before somebody else goes out for a great ride :smile: I actually like Cherohala better than the dragon, and Wayah (sp?) Road near there is even better to me. You won’t go wrong with anything there.

Have a great trip!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am going to ride the Cherohala Skyway in october on the way to MBch. I enjoy hiway 28 a lot more than the Dragon. But NC has a lot of great roads. Sure beats riding in between these Indiana cornfields.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
Having grown up in that part of the world, anything on 28 and the Gorge run do it for me every time. Nothing finer.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Bunch of us went up there in May, such a great time. Moonshiner and the Rattler were my favorite. All the national parks were great also

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet ride!!!
May I ask what handlebars your running?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HD Chizled Lo's, around 8.5"s. I love em.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Having grown up in that part of the world, anything on 28 and the Gorge run do it for me every time. Nothing finer.
I looked up 28, definitely on the list. 441 looks nice as well.

Keep em coming!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wherever you choose to travel there, though, I'd caution you to always be wary of semi trucks in the wrong lane coming the other way. Last time I was out there one went into a turn on a road he had no business being on and rolled a 32 foot dirt hauler in the middle of a horseshoe turn. Not the most fun I've ever had getting that guy out of his truck.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Wherever you choose to travel there, though, I'd caution you to always be wary of semi trucks in the wrong lane coming the other way. Last time I was out there one went into a turn on a road he had no business being on and rolled a 32 foot dirt hauler in the middle of a horseshoe turn. Not the most fun I've ever had getting that guy out of his truck.
We were on the rattler on a hard right turn when a pick up came around the corner with his tires on the yellow line and a stone wall on my left. That wasn't a big deal at all. However the trailer he was pulling was more then half in my lane. Very much a pucker moment

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!!!
And one more ? if I may, what seat are you running?

Both of those are the look I’ve been looking for.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danny Gray Airkhawk solo with passenger pillion and backrest.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We'll be there during the week so hopefully it's not that bad!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts