Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed these and wanted to share my experience.I only went about fifty miles so not a great comparison but I did notice a plusher ride.When I sit on the bike it actually compresses the shocks instead of feeling like two by fours for shocks with no compression of shocks whats so ever.I got the 13” and when sitting it sits at 12 3/4 and when I’m on it it measures at 12” so I’m thinking the sag is set.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I was able to put the shocks through their paces today.I rode to Harrison Idaho which is 28 miles of twisting road.Some corners are 20 and 25 mph.I was thinking of softening them up a little but left them alone.I started slow and got comfortable with the shocks quickly.I thought because the bike was a little taller I would lose some maneuverability but I was way wrong.The bike handled better than I thought and had to slow myself down a few times as I felt myself pushing my luck but I wasn’t fighting anything.The bike just corners well.The imperfections in the turns didn’t bother the bike.If there was a dip in the turn the shocks compressed very smoothly and rebounded promptly with no extra bounce and the bike didn’t stand up.It just cornered.I have to say I think the shocks work very well.I do notice the front is a little soft but that’s for another day.They handle great over twisting mountain passes.Theses shocks are a considerable improvement no doubt. I’m happy.
I might buy their cartridges next.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I have a set on mine and am happy with them. I also like the price as I feel they are reasonable and work very well. I am also considering using their front end components.

Reactions: Idahokid

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a set on mine and am happy with them. I also like the price as I feel they are reasonable and work very well. I am also considering using their front end components.
They have a video on Facebook showing how to install them. I’m thinking of going with a slightly heavier fork spring from race tech.I just want to take some of the softness out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just purchased their front cartridge suspension.Their having a hundred dollars off.Enter Thunder for the code.Same with shocks.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Anyone use their front end components yet and have any feedback as of yet? I am curious to hear what people are saying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts