Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with this company? See a post from several years ago asking the same. Prices look good. The tech looks legit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: seetiggergo

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't have any experience with this company or its' products. One thing caught my eye and that was the 2 year warranty. When I changed my suspension I did front and rear with Legend Suspension. I love my new suspension, and have no regrets would do buy them again in a heartbeat. LS suspensions have a life time warranty. Just some food for thought. Anything you get including a couple of used mattress springs will be better than stock.:smile:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have no information/experience with that company either, I purchased Ohlins through Howard at at Motorcyclemetal.com. He's a bit gruff to talk to but he knows his shit...

·
Registered
4,541 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have a friend that has a CVO and he has had them for about 6 years. He loves them. But I also liked progressives until I got my Terry Cable shocks. Lol

·
Registered
629 Posts
Anyone have experience with this company? See a post from several years ago asking the same. Prices look good. The tech looks legit.

I've ridden with Suspension Tech F-Tech Series shocks for several years and highly recommend them. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
8,856 Posts

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
For 2 G ,I'll get off and push thank you. :)

Isn't that why we bring wives along?

Seriously, I plan ahead everywhere I am going to park the beast. I don't mind walking a little to not have to push the bike backwards.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Isn't that why we bring wives along?

Seriously, I plan ahead everywhere I am going to park the beast. I don't mind walking a little to not have to push the bike backwards.
That and traction. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just bought a pair and will have them Monday.I bought the 13”.I’ll let you know how they do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts