Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
That's probably hard to get an exact count as there's people coming and going all day long. For instants there's idiots like us that came up for just Thursday. At least 10 or 15 of us just for 1 day. Lol

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
That's probably hard to get an exact count as there's people coming and going all day long. For instants there's idiots like us that came up for just Thursday. At least 10 or 15 of us just for 1 day. Lol
Yeah, but you guy's just coming up for that one day, made things more interesting, I was glad to meet you and put a face to the name. :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
I just dropped in at the Laconia HD spot, but didn't do anything else.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
TracyB kept tabs with forum members online registrations and The registration tent was tracking who showed up for free beer...lol. I'm sure they got a head count that's close. Just know we can't go by the group photo :eek:

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
TracyB kept tabs with forum members online registrations and The registration tent was tracking who showed up for free beer...lol. I'm sure they got a head count that's close. Just know we can't go by the group photo :eek:
Missing the Canadian Platoon in that shot hey! lol

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
I had to wait until I had an opportunity to retrieve everything from the T&C (10-11 hour round trip) which happened a couple weeks ago, but I haven't done a final count yet on the registration forms. I'll try to get that done and post an answer here in the next 2-3 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts