Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Big thanks to returning sponsor FOBO - Sensing with sense for their donation of a Bike 2 TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)

And they are giving us a promo code to use between now and Aug 20th toward the purchase of these products at a discounted rate. (FOBO bike 2 Black, FOBO bike 2 Silver, FOBO bike 2 for trike black and FOBO bike 2 for trike silver)

Use code: FBSW150819

See all of their products on their website linked below.

WWW.MY-FOBO.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thank you for the support. I just ordered. I could not find where to add the discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its on the page where you enter your billing & shipping info

Thank you for the support. I just ordered. I could not find where to add the discount code.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Thanks for your support, I have their system on my last two bikes.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Thank you for the support!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Purchase made! Thanks FOBO for the support. Hope it gets here by Saturday...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tracy, thanks. I did it on my phone and did not see it. I went back and found it at the bottom after you select the shipping type. How much is the discount, so I know what I missed?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I just picked up a FOBO Bike 2 set along with their metal T valve stems. Hoping I won't have any clearance issues with them on my '15 RGS stock wheels. Going to have them installed when I put my new tires on. I just need to find the time to have it done.

BTW, the shipping from Malaysia was insanely fast and customer service was outstanding.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Tracy, thanks. I did it on my phone and did not see it. I went back and found it at the bottom after you select the shipping type. How much is the discount, so I know what I missed?

If you retail was $99 than discount was $14.76. 15% off I assume. That is what I saved.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Purchase made! Thanks FOBO for the support. Hope it gets here by Saturday...
We need to chat Pal.....BH and I are rolling out Sat Night about 6p to try and get thru WISC to the MINN Boarder to sack out and then slab it through MINN and SD on Sunday to get to Deadwood Sun Night.......rolling 90 all the way and guessing we'll come past you at some point

Oh yeah, Thx FOBO

·
Registered
479 Posts
We need to chat Pal.....BH and I are rolling out Sat Night about 6p to try and get thru WISC to the MINN Boarder to sack out and then slab it through MINN and SD on Sunday to get to Deadwood Sun Night.......rolling 90 all the way and guessing we'll come past you at some point

Oh yeah, Thx FOBO
I am staying off the super slab. Was planning on Leaving Saturday and taking 212 (until the road closes middle of MN) to about Watertown by Saturday night. Then finishing the ride in on Sunday. If you need a suggestion on where to crash on the border let me know. LaCrosse has some nice places..

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Thanks FOBO, for Your continued Support, of The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
I have Your FOBO's on My 2012 RG Custom and love them, they work as advertised.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
I just picked up a FOBO Bike 2 set along with their metal T valve stems. Hoping I won't have any clearance issues with them on my '15 RGS stock wheels. Going to have them installed when I put my new tires on. I just need to find the time to have it done.

BTW, the shipping from Malaysia was insanely fast and customer service was outstanding.
I had them on my 15, no problem at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts