Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past, we have always had a few items donated to the raffle from our very own members but last year I was amazed at those of you who donated. So many in fact, it took up a whole table!! And some of these donations are from folks who haven't even attended a SW. THAT is what makes our group so special.

So this thread will be dedicated to those members who out of their own pocket are helping make SWIV successful.

Thank you all so much!!! Everyone reading this, please take a second to thank those are graciously adding to our gathering. YOU ROCK!!

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lundboy1 has donated a Deka Battery AND a battery charger! I anticipate some fighting going on over these items...lol

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
outcast1 has donated a HD tshirt & mug from the Bahamas. I hope it comes with some warm weather to melt the NH/ME snow!!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I hope there is a UPS store close by so I can send all my winnings back :D

Thanks to everyone who donates these amazing prizes.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope there is a UPS store close by so I can send all my winnings back :D

Thanks to everyone who donates these amazing prizes.
There appears to be a post office 1 mile from the hotel. NWM may know of some other shipping places.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Tracy - I had asked NWM a few weeks ago & he had directed me to you (and then I just got busy).....is there a contact / address to where we can send donations? As it looks, I will be unable to attend, but would like to send a few items for the event.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tracy - I had asked NWM a few weeks ago & he had directed me to you (and then I just got busy).....is there a contact / address to where we can send donations? As it looks, I will be unable to attend, but would like to send a few items for the event.

Thanks
PM coming atcha!

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Moose lovers, ybnorml is gathering some cool tshirts for the raffle. These are just awesome!!!
Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Donation Time Again

Hi Tracy,

Shoot me a PM with the address to send donations.
This will by my third time donating "Air Pump Pockets" to the Shark Week Raffle.
It is very nice that contributors get thank you cards from the winners. Great Idea !
I had a great time at SW3, hoping I can swing a visit to Maine for SW4.
Thanks for all the work you guys put in.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope you can make it too. It was great to finally meet the man behind the Air Pump Pockets!!
Thanks so much!!! We appreciate you very much. :D

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
I think that might win the honor for "Most Unusual Prize"! Hilarious.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts