Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I called Vicki today to make dinner reservations and extend my stay till Saturday and she said she'd been wheeling and dealing rooms like poker chips, so it sounds like there is movement going on!

Reactions: JayKS

·
Registered
104 Posts
We are down to 4th on the list!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sad

Sadly, my room is going to open up. Not going to be able to make it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm bummed!!! :crying: We aren't going to be able to go. At least someone else will be happy. I just cancelled my reservation. I hung on as long as I could but just can't make it work. Hope you all have a great time!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I had Vicki put me on the list today, #6 I think. I already have 2 rooms in Canmore reserved so not going to be out in the cold regardless.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Room Freed up

Sadly, Im not going to be able to make it. I just cancelled my reservation so there is a room open if someone wants to grab it.
I hope to see eveyone next year!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Unfortunately I have to cancel my room , but it makes an opening for someone. Hoping things get better and maybe next year.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Downer!

Unfortunately I have to cancel my room , but it makes an opening for someone. Hoping things get better and maybe next year.
Well that sucks! Sure was looking forward to meet up with you again.
Come Visit us at least one night for a few rounds!
Nat & I leave on Saturday if ever you can swing by let me know. Sent you a PM with my contact info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
One of our riding group had a close encounter with his Cardiologist yesterday and was advised to stay close to home for a few weeks. He will be calling Vicki today to drop his room back into the pool.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sad to hear of the adversity that keeps some of you hobbled at home. But that said, thanks for the room. We'll make good use of it and it'll make for an even better trip not having to commute to and from Canmore daily. See everyone in Banff!!!

101 - 113 of 113 Posts