Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
This would have been a good reason for me to attend. Maybe it will be closer next year. Shark week and meetings is the perfect combination for someone like me. 8.

Drew

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,887 Posts
25 here also in Ct. still trying to make it to SW4
"LaxinHarley" (Scott) is headed to SW on Tuesday after work and may be looking for someone else to ride with if that helps you at all. He's in the East Hartford area.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Big water Jim, I am a friend of Bill W. We can hopefully hit a local meeting together, probably twist your arm into sharing some experience , strength and hope. Looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So we find each other here is my cell. 203 733 1232
There is a meeting in Gorham mon night and other nights they are in Berliner 10 mins away.
We could also take a ride over to Bill's birth house in East Dorset Vt, I plan on going there on Friday on ride south but could do another day or even on the ride up Mon.
Glad to be getting interest, especially if someone is newish.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jim, did bills house in east Dorset 4th of July week, definitely worth the stop. Dr bob was born in St johnsbury vt, they have meetings there as well.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hitting up the Wilson house in East Dorset Vt on way up Monday. Should be there by 11 stay 1 hour then 3hr 20 min to T&C.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts