Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go folks. Shown below is the 2nd of 2 different decals/stickers we'll have available for SW4. I know you've already seen the artwork as it's the same as our event patch, but I wanted to post this here so you'd be aware that another of our members stepped up and volunteered time and materials to create these for all of you. A big "Thank You" goes out to "Brewiz" (Mike) for contributing these to Shark Week. Just another example of the generosity of our members that allows us to operate Shark Week events with no registration costs to our members.

Thank you sir!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'm gonna run out of room on my windshield with 2 decals to put on there, but I'll come up with something. Thanks for contribution! I love this group. It's the family we all wish we had! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
great job wiz!! thanks for stepping up. Looking forward to a evening of pipes & lies in Maine!! That image would make a great shirt........ im just sayin....:D
Hey Mark, we "The Gypsy Tour" are eating lunch in Montpelier VT and there is a great tobacco shop there that I order from.:)

Might have to make a stop and check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts