Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is just a teaser. This simple design will be used primarily on our event pin and probably a decal. We have other more complex designs/logos for shirts and other items where you have more flexibility due to the number of colors you can use and size of the item. Meanwhile, here's the pin design.

·
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. Any chance of a sticker being available as well?
Decal, yes. Being supplied by one of our members.

Plans are always subject to change, but the current plan is to have decals, pins, patches, hats, 2 different shirt designs, and can Koozies to keep your Grape NEHI cold!

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
I see you've made friends with Josh. Nice job!! I look forward to adding that to my growing collection of SW pins.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Decal, yes. Being supplied by one of our members.

Plans are always subject to change, but the current plan is to have decals, pins, patches, hats, 2 different shirt designs, and can Koozies to keep your Grape NEHI cold!
Im definitely getting a Koozie to use while up there ;)

·
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see you've made friends with Josh. Nice job!! I look forward to adding that to my growing collection of SW pins.
In my book, anyone willing to ride from Cali to Maine for a party deserves a pin! :D

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
very nice. yes another pin for the collection but now putting the patch on the vest is best. one certain member likes to pat your pins to let you know that you haven't lost the backing for it.:eek: that sounded weird

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Looks great, really looking forward to my first SW.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts