Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two of our outstanding members have generously volunteered to donate time and materials to create decals/stickers of the two different event logos we're using for SW4. One of these guys sent me a picture of the decal he did - I think it looks great, ay! So now you have to guess who that member is as I've already provided two clues here.

By the way, although he's now ridin' in style, these are not and will not be available until you get to the T&C, no matter how much you beg, plead, or offer to pay him! :eek:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I like it....

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Bob Mackenzie........no Doug Mackenzie. Beer Hunter eh!

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Looks great. Looking forward to it

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Looks like the first two to figure out who donated these are both Threepeat'ers at past Shark Weeks. For the rest of you, these decals were created and donated by one of our Canadian members - username "Broknarrow" or "Gordo" as his friends call him. Please thank him personally when you see/meet him at SW4. In addition to the decals, he generously also donated some pin striped panels (A man of many talents!) as prizes for the "Big Raffle". Tracy posted one example of those in her partial prize listing earlier this week. Nice work and personalized for Shark Week 4. Check it out.

Thank you Gordo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts