Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I guess i take Scottsdale Harley Davidson for granted. They are across the street from where I work. I have seen that bike in their dealership for a while. It is a good looking scoot.:D

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess i take Scottsdale Harley Davidson for granted. They are across the street from where I work. I have seen that bike in their dealership for a while. It is a good looking scoot.:D
I think I might look into renting one and staying for the weekend on my next trip out here to do some riding. Pretty awesome dealership, a guy bought a bike while I was in there and they have this pretty cool little ceremony where he bangs a gong that the Blue Oyster Cult had in their show. It was goofy as hell, but kinda awesome at the same time.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think I might look into renting one and staying for the weekend on my next trip out here to do some riding. Pretty awesome dealership, a guy bought a bike while I was in there and they have this pretty cool little ceremony where he bangs a gong that the Blue Oyster Cult had in their show. It was goofy as hell, but kinda awesome at the same time.
You wont regret coming out in the spring and do some riding. The desert is GREEN at that time of the year, and there is always Bike Week here in Scottsdale, AZ.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
They do this at one of the local shops here as well. Another dealer has you wind up one of the old air raid sirens that is mounted on their roof.

·
Registered
329 Posts

I likee....different, but still cool....diggin the the fender hug.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts