Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Custom Dynamics has seriously upped their game this year. JW speaker has some phenomenal product as well.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Those are nice, have yet to see them in action. So far that is the only after market headlights for Rushmore.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've installed a few of those and let me tell you; those things kick ass! I was really thinking about getting one for myself but the price (even at my cost versus retail) is still pretty steep.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Iam a BIG fan of Custom Dynamics, especially after their customer service stepped up on some 7 yr old led lights...….BUT spending 8 bills for some headlights over my factory ones???? I dunno!

I will say I thought for over a year, before spending close to 8 bills for the DayMakers on my 2008 Road Glide, and that was worth the money. But that's apples to oranges comparison

·
Registered
36 Posts
For 850 I hope shipping is free but for now .y amazon day maker will do. 129 bucks even if I go through 1 a year I wont have the bike for how long it takes to make up the money.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow those are killer looking lights.

Custom Dynamics Makes Great Stuff.

$ 799.00 You better like them for that price tag.

Swomack
I'm not sure what I paid for my Daymakers for my 2012, but they were a HUGE upgrade to that bike. Now the 2018 has some sort of upgraded headlight since my old bike, but if these give the same light my old Daymakers did...living in WI with all these deer...the cost of these lights is only $300 more than my deductible.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Custom dynamics make top quality stuff, luv all their products but that's just too expensive. For less than that you can get a Clearwater auxiliary light kit which will be even brighter.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Well, if you're on a Rushmore Road Glide and you have a head lamp go out, the entire assembly has to be replaced as it's a sealed unit. The OEM replacement runs right at $603 (online Harley discount dealers). So going OEM isn't that much less expensive......................

Might be worth the extra 2 bills to have something different, or might not.

·
Registered
887 Posts

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts