Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm prepping for installation of my factory 47 bars that are expected to show up tomorrow... However I have hit a bit of an issue and can for the life of me figure out how to remove the left side switches. The back won't come off over the odometer button so I know I have to be missing something and it's way simpler than I am making it. Can anyone who has swapped bars give me some insight on what I'm missing with removing that side? Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
you have to remove the trip button. be careful and follow the instructions in your service manual or you will break it. easy once you understand how it comes off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
you have to remove the trip button. be careful and follow the instructions in your service manual or you will break it. easy once you understand how it comes off.
Push it away from the switchblock and then push it towards the end of the bar with some force and it will pop off. You can't break it.

The unclip the cables at the controls and pull cables out from the riser end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.