Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just switched my OEM heading out for a Kenwood KMR-M312BT unit and am trying to pair it to my Uclear 200HD units so that I can stream music and have intercom when my wife rides. Now that I did it, I am having doubts as to if it works as described. The shop that installed the unit thought it would work, but they do more speaker and amp upgrades without worrying the helmet comms.

Anyone have any insight into how I can make it work?Or do I just chalk it up to experience and get my HK head unit repaired?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As soon as I wrote this , my brain re-engaged and I thought through that the head unit is a receiver and has no transmission capability, duh. Thought that I could stream from my phone through the head unit and into my BT headsets. Now I could be wrong , but not by that much.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. One stream path at a time. Just have to be smart enough to link to the headsets first and then use the head unit for controls (yes, they do work). I guess I just am asking more from technology than it can give. Now I just need to test streaming nav across so I won't get too lost?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.