Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am I better off swapping them with native bagger for 383 or just sending them to a local powder coater? then id have to pull the seal etc. hey how much are those mono tubes you guys are talking about?

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
you can do the lower fork leg swap with willy shiny for 175. they do great work, and clean up the parts of the lowers that hd leaves rough. that gives you some more to pick up the monotubes with :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice you guys are saving me money already, how do I get in contact with willy shiny? can he grind the caliper mounts off my right side leg im only going with one caliper?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh man you guys are great, saving chico money already I like that. I called no answer, I will try later or Monday and order a set of shaved black legs. thanks fo the help

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I bought some off ebay for 180,they were stock take offs that had been powdercoated.and did monotubes at the same time.My stock lowers got banged up and gouged in a little mishap with a pothole and the edge of my gate.

IMO,powdercoating is the only way to go with fork lowers,if you want them black.I believe the hd ones are only painted.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
If you are keeping stock style lowers get a nice black hidden axle. That really cleans it up a lot more than the stock axle with the bulky axle covers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts