Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a ride into Canada after SWIV, but can't take some of my property with me across the border and I'd rather not leave it at home. Any locals interested in holding for me while I'm across? Expecting to return Sunday or Monday. If so, please PM me.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
PM just sent.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I'm planning a ride into Canada after SWIV, but can't take some of my property with me across the border and I'd rather not leave it at home. Any locals interested in holding for me while I'm across? Expecting to return Sunday or Monday. If so, please PM me.
I could hold it, but you'd have to come back through Iowa cuz it'd be back here by then, and with the current state of our roads around here I wouldn't wish that on anyone...........

·
Registered
123 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I also have the same issue...can't carry a piece into Canada. Thanks in advance if someone will hold it. When I return, ya prolly need to tell me if ya shot anyone that I should be concerned about......:eek:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I also have the same issue...can't carry a piece into Canada. Thanks in advance if someone will hold it. When I return, ya prolly need to tell me if ya shot anyone that I should be concerned about......:eek:
You can also live it at my home, I got a few that would give company to yours:)
Let me know if I can help. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts