Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have a new sponsor this year that Im super excited about.
Some of you may have heard of Charles Maier from the racing world or by his first business, California Racing Composites.
The sale of CRC to K&N Engineering proved to be a pivotal turning point for Charles, as the company would eventually hire him to head the company’s European, Middle Eastern and African markets. It was during this five-year stint of living abroad that Charles was introduced to European fashion and his interest in high-tech materials merged with his fascination of Italian design.

In 2004, Charles would set up the manufacturing of his carbon fiber-wrapped leather wallets in Italy where he would see tremendous growth of the company thus allowing him to expand the Maier brand to include briefcases, handbags and ladies shoes. It is this move to Italian craftsmanship that would allow the Maier brand of products to emerge as one of the elite brands sought after by those with a passion for fine, high-end fashion.

And we have from his collection, a carbon fiber men's wallet!!

I haven't stopped drooling since I learned about these products. I totally see one of his handbags in my future. So if I could get everyone reading this to send me $1, I will be well on my way to new Hobo Bag. :D

You can see the entire collection here:

CHARLESMAIER.COM

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Cool and I need a new wallet.

Hope I have the same luck this year!!!

Thanks Charles Maier..........

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Thank you for the donation. Tracy you just gotta charge for autographs. I'll bring a dollar and my magazine :D.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
I'd say their donation has already paid off as I, like many others here, had never heard of the company before now. Will have to bookmark there website as a favorite for future use ..... blink your eyes twice and it'll be Christmas shopping time before too long! Thank you Charles Maier Co.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I want this. It is great looking. Thank you for your donation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts