Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I don't think one person here can say a bad word about these guys! Jeff and the rest of the crew at CM are just the BEST!!!
We are so fortunate to have CM_JEFF here on the forum to answer our questions.

Killer wheels, the best prices around and THE absolute best customer service you'll ever find. HANDS DOWN!

They always come thru for our raffle and have donated a $250 gift certificate toward a set of their wheels.

So when you head down to Daytona, be sure and stop by & see these fellas at Destination Daytona over by J & P.

Check out their website here WWW.COASTALMOTO.COM and LIKE them on FACEBOOK here.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
I'm predicting that this will be one of the most sought after items at the raffle, and a good money maker for Shark Week. Thank you CM-Jeff and the whole staff at Coastal Moto.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Thanks Jeff...........

·
Super Moderator
1,800 Posts
Thanks for the gift certificate donation Coastal Moto!!

Currently running your chrome Titan Wheel and brake disk setup, 21" front and stock size 16" in on the back. Love these wheels and get lots of compliments on them.

Excellent customer service and advice from these guys!!!

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thank you for your donations. Wheels are next for me so I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
865 Posts
A huge thank you to TracyB and everyone else for the kind words!!! I hope everyone has a safe ride and a great time at SW. And by all means, if you are down in the Daytona area, stop by and say hello.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I love my wheels from CM. A matching rear rotor would be cool. Thank you for the donation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts