Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garvin has loaded us up with all sorts of cool stuff.

He has donated a Graceland pin & a Graceland HD tshirt, a Loess Hills pin, a silver 1:18 scale Road Glide AND a supercool gas cap that he made. This thing is AWESOME!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,915 Posts
Thanks you for your generous donation Ray. That's very thoughtful. Oh, and that shade of red nail polish is a good color for you! :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
What you can't see from the T-shirt pic, its a road glide on the back!

Garvin that is awesome looking gas cap man. Thanks for the donations.:cool:
I love making these things. First time i tried with the white one. Bet it would look great on a white bike... One with gills and lotsa chrome, right straymutt?

Thanks you for your generous donation Ray. That's very thoughtful. Oh, and that shade of red nail polish is a good color for you! :D
Its not red, its flashbulb fuscia...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
769 Posts
Great stuff Garvin. Who knew i was riding to SWIV with such a generous person

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Those are some thoughtful donations Ray. I like that gas cap and anything RG. Very cool.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks Garvin, cool stuff!! You might keep an eye on stray mutt when we arrived at your place for dinner or you might see some of your household appliances in the raffle!! Just sayin, consider yourself warned!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Thanks Garvin, cool stuff!! You might keep an eye on stray mutt when we arrived at your place for dinner or you might see some of your household appliances in the raffle!! Just sayin, consider yourself warned!!:eek:
I'm just going to throw a box of oreos in the yard and distract him...

Ya all are most welcome for all these.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts