Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our favorite Harley Parts Manager & forum member PC PaiN (Jon) has yet again loaded us up with goodies for the raffle. And he also got Kuryakyn to throw in some stuff as well.

Horny Toad sent a new led black windshield trim from Kuryakyn, cvo style glove box liners, and 4 t shirts. Kuryakyn donated some koozies, grips, bike cover, and some stickers

For those of you who are new to the forum need to know that Jon is the go-to guy for HD parts. Not only is he knowledgeable on our favorite bike cause he rides one but he can get you the best price around on the parts you need for it. Shoot him a PM, email or give him a call when youre ready to order. You wont be sorry.

[email protected]
Or call 254.743.7200

Thanks so much Jon! Youre the best!!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Thank you for the generous donations to SWIV.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Jon, thank you so much for your donations. I hope to meet you in Maine.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
I've been a satisfied customer of Jon's for about 2 1/2 years. Never had a problem, and his service and pricing create a great value proposition. This applies not only to HD parts, but he's also very competitive with quotes on many aftermarket brands. Thanks for your donation Jon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's Great Jon! Thanks!

Another satisfied customer. Best Prices on the Daymaker LED lights when they came out. They also beat every ones price on the Extended Warranty when my regular warranty was about to expire and I live in NC.

·
HD Parts Expert
958 Posts
Hope you guys enjoy. I won't be able to make it this year but at least I'll be closer by being in Boston for the week

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Thanks Jon, that's awesome.......

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thank you!

Very Generous, thank for your continued support. It is appreciated and is what makes this event so great. That and the friends...lol:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts