Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your friend & mine, Jetman has sent us all sorts of his killer powdercoated goodies. WOW!! :eek:

Jetman is your guy if youre wanting some quality PCing done. So hit him up here on the forum.
Thanks so much, Jetman!!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Awesome!!!

Thanks Jetman....

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Awesome, thanks Jetman!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Thanks for the generous donation Jetman.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
You guys and gals are more than welcome! I hope all who win any item enjoys to the fullest (and I wish I were going to be able to attend too !! :mad:).......
Many have inquired about color & texture, so I was sure to do several different colors & textures..... The Horn cover is in Gloss Black / the Fender Rail covers are in a High Gloss / the Derby is in a Satin Finish / the Cow Bells are in Flat / the Side Tranny is in Engine wrinkle / The inspection plate & oil cooler cover (for 2007 & pre models) are both in Silver Vein.

My calendar is filling up fast so contact me if I can serve you and I'll get you on the books.......

Thanks everyone & have an AWESOME Shark Week!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Ride 'em hard & Ride em Safe!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
You guys and gals are more than welcome! I hope all who win any item enjoys to the fullest (and I wish I were going to be able to attend too !! :mad:).......
Many have inquired about color & texture, so I was sure to do several different colors & textures..... The Horn cover is in Gloss Black / the Fender Rail covers are in a High Gloss / the Derby is in a Satin Finish / the Cow Bells are in Flat / the Side Tranny is in Engine wrinkle / The inspection plate & oil cooler cover (for 2007 & pre models) are both in Silver Vein.

My calendar is filling up fast so contact me if I can serve you and I'll get you on the books.......

Thanks everyone & have an AWESOME Shark Week!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Ride 'em hard & Ride em Safe!!!!!!!!:cool:
Damn dude, you depleted your entire inventory there, lol. Good job!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts