Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SharknoseScott is sending us not one but TWO awesome gifts and its something we all can use.

I say it with every post I make when a forum member donates something but we are truly one of kind forum with a genuine love for each other.

Here is a portion of the email Scott sent me:

So, this will be my contribution to the rally/raffle coming up in Maine (that I can't be at, unfortunately, but I'll be damned if I miss the next one). Hope they go to those needing it most. After all, Sharks get hungry too. Two winning riders will get to top off their hungry beasts a few times. I appreciate everything the forum has given me; good advice, riding buddies, and a great time at SW3.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
That's awesome Scott. What a generous donation to SWIV. I think this is a good time to give him kudos for another offer he's made. Scott has leant me his King Tour Pak along with the luggage bags. I was shocked to pull the luggage bags out and find a gift card for gas along with note wishing us well. I truly wish the Tour Pak was on his bike and he was riding along with us. I know he would've like this to go unnoticed but I wanted others to know the amount of care and friendship this forum is generating. Thanks again Scott for everything bro.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thank you!

Wow Scott! Thank you for your generous donation. I truly hope you can make it to the next one. This is a most amazing prize. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
I'm blown away - both by this and your generous gesture to Kenny. I too wish you could make the journey with us, Scott. Tell ya what, when I win this, I'll come back and treat you to a tank of gas! ;) Seriously, thanks for this great contribution.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
Wow, a terrific show of generosity. Too bad you can't make it to Maine, but we'll have good thoughts for you as we dump raffle tickets into the bags trying to win these gas cards!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts