Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As always, Tyson of X-Trim was generous enough to send us 3 of his fairing trim kits. and some killer hats, cozies and stickers.

A big thanks to him for always helping us year after year with the raffle without any hesitation.
He's a fellow RGer and a good dude all around. Frankie & I personally use his trim and can attest to its quality.

Check out his website: X-TRIM

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,932 Posts
Hmmm, I've got my eye on one of those fairing trim kits as I'm tired of dealing with the substandard OEM trim. Thank you Tyson at X-Trim!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I have used this for three seasons now and am totally satisfied with it's performance. I read about X-trim here on the forum and decided to give it a go. One of the best upgrades I have ever done with my Roadglide.

Thanks X-Trim (Tyson) for your support.

·
Registered
217 Posts
You guys will have to point out one of these kits at SW4. There was so much to look for on the bikes in Memphis I missed this farkle. I have stock trim and it's a mess. Thanks for your support.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thank you for your support.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I have used this for three seasons now and am totally satisfied with it's performance. I read about X-trim here on the forum and decided to give it a go. One of the best upgrades I have ever done with my Roadglide.

Thanks X-Trim (Tyson) for your support.

+1! That's my story too. Thanks for the support!

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys will have to point out one of these kits at SW4. There was so much to look for on the bikes in Memphis I missed this farkle. I have stock trim and it's a mess. Thanks for your support.

I definitely will. Its an awesome product for sure. Once we put it on, we've never had to worry about it coming off. Been running it for well over a year on one of our Ultras and no problem whatsoever.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Thank you for the donation.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Installed on my bike a couple weeks ago. What an excellent improvement over that wimpy junk the RG came with !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts