Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out these thshirts that ybnorml got from some local Maine taverns & HD dealerships. These are way cool!!!
:D

Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Cool shirts. Thanks for the donations.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
Nice yb. Thank you. We'll be nice to you today.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If we're nice to YB he'll get all paranoid thinking somethings gone terribly wrong! Ya, let's do it.

Thank you very much for the shirt donation Terry. It was a pleasant surprise as I expected to open Tracy's post and find you'd donated a 40 Double D bra from your avatar! :D

·
7,897 Posts
Pretty sure there's a video on you tube.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
He actually bought 2 of each shirt, but had to give one set to his probation officer in order to get him to agree to let YB take the ankle bracelet off so he could attend SW4. :eek:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thank you for your donation and I look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Mike....I snagged a Geddy's tee shirt today.

Woodsie....There's a fine line between confusion and paranoia, and I have one foot in each. Oh, and the "bribing the warden"....I'll be paying dearly for years to come on this one !!!

Stray Mutt....There are laws against my actions in 16 states, 4 provinces, and 6 third world countries.

Neverdone....I'm the one wearing the Zoro mask with spurs on my boots.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I picked this T shirt up last winter, figuring I'd share it with someone. I guess I've got to find more to keep up with YBL.

SWIV.jpg

·
7,897 Posts
I picked this T shirt up last winter, figuring I'd share it with someone. I guess I've got to find more to keep up with YBL.

View attachment 135353
If it's your size, you could use that shirt for the T-shirt swap on Tuesday evening. Just a thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts