Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again, another question: If we are not staying at the host hotel, hence the Royalty Inn a mile away, did anybody registered for the dinner on Thursday directly to the T&C or do we register for the dinner when we get there on the 11th??

I am asking because I called the T&C to register for the dinner only and they didn’t know anything about it or how to go about it…….Just would like to know how it does work me being a newbie to this rally and all…!!!!!

Thanks!! Lynsky

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Disregard the info below, as there's been a change to the dinner reservation procedures to accomodate the T & C . See separate thread above titled "Revised SW4 Awards Banquet Reservation Info"

No problem. For anyone staying at the Royalty, or is camping out, or you are a local day rider and you want to attend the awards banquet that Thursday night, you would still need to call the T&C far in advance to make reservations for the awards banquet with a credit card, as they have to know how many are coming and what meal choice you make.

If you wait until you get to Shark Week to try to make a reservation for the banquet, it'll be too late.

I'll call the T&C owner tomorrow a.m. to make sure that their reservations people understand that. Lynsky, sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to a reservations person not being up to speed on the need to take reservations for the banquet.

I will also say that we are very close to hitting max capacity for the Thursday awards banquet. We have approx 220 folks who have made reserations and that's only about 30 short of a sell out, so I'd strongly suggest you make your awards banquet reservations with the T&C in the next couple weeks to be guaranteed a seat.

Also had a couple questions about whether or not you can participate in the big raffle that follows the banquet, if you are not attending the banquet. The answer is yes. The raffle will take place in the lower level of the main building immediately after the banquet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dinner at T&C and Rooms

Just called and reserved for the banquet, steak or lobster….thanks;

she also said they had few rooms that just opened I believe 4 or 5 for whoever is interested! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts