Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plans were to leave RI around 2 today, but rather than ride in the rain, we might leave early on Thursday. Question: what time will the group rides be leaving on Thursday? Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
PieDog. I PM Tracy B this morning on the details of Thursdays ride. If I hear back i will let you know. You interested in company riding up let me know. I am north of Boston close to Rt 95. They most likely would leave for the guided tour mid morning. Your at least 3.5 hours. If I get info I will let you know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. We were going to take a more meandering route if the weather cooperated today, but will now most likely just be blasting the slab all the way. Although I usually take 495/95/16 to get up that way, we might do 93 then cut over on the Kanc. We'd be up for meeting, as long it isn't too far out of the way. If we go today, we'd leave from Wrentham, MA no later than 5, but that is looking less and less likely. If we leave tomorrow, we'll be on the road by 5am.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Thanks. We were going to take a more meandering route if the weather cooperated today, but will now most likely just be blasting the slab all the way. Although I usually take 495/95/16 to get up that way, we might do 93 then cut over on the Kanc. We'd be up for meeting, as long it isn't too far out of the way. If we go today, we'd leave from Wrentham, MA no later than 5, but that is looking less and less likely. If we leave tomorrow, we'll be on the road by 5am.
I am 30 minutes south from the MA/NH boarder Rt 95/4/16 . Rt 93/495 would be going south then north for me. T&C Motor Inn will be 2.5 hours from Seabrook, NH. If you decide to run 495/95/16 let me know.

Ok, catch ya up there at some point. Ride safe! :D

The Shelburne, NH weather for Thursday morning shows rain showers until 10A which might delay the ride a bit and give a little down time before the guided tour run.

Ichiban
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're not going tonight.
Leaving before 5 tomorrow in hopes of getting there before 9. Leaning towards taking 93, but not decided yet.
If we go your way, would you be ready to hit the road by 6:15?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
We're not going tonight.
Leaving before 5 tomorrow in hopes of getting there before 9. Leaning towards taking 93, but not decided yet.
If we go your way, would you be ready to hit the road by 6:15?
PM (Private Message) sent to your Inbox.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,236 Posts
Rlaf75 and myself are leaving EH CT around 8am tomorrow as well. Were staying till Saturday. The rain killed our plans as well.
Yeah according to our local weather guessers we were supposed to get more rain than we did. They were calling for several inches of rain with street flooding like some parts of NY. Fortunately we didn't get as much as they expected but unfortunately it delayed our plans. We should be at the T&C about 1:30ish
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top