Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I think there's some folks sneaking around with some ideas, yet to see if they'll come up with anything.

It may be too that people are waiting to see if this damn winter ever ends.......

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
It seems like that for some unknown reason everyone is keeping their intentions quiet. From the rumblings around here, I'd expect 3-5 presentations at SW4, though no one has asked for time to present yet.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
If it's in the lower 48 I definitely plan to be there, Western Canada ...... I don't know. Time will tell. I think when we get to the 100 day count down more ideas will start surfacing.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'm thinking once Tracey said we could come to Her and Frank's place that everyone else gave up or got scared. I sure as hell wouldn't mess with the Queen!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm thinking once Tracey said we could come to Her and Frank's place that everyone else gave up or got scared. I sure as hell wouldn't mess with the Queen!
I second that:eek: you have to be carful with the queen of chrome!!! With KONNAN the GROOMERIA standing behind her, is NO WAY:eek: someone is going against her:confused:;)

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
I second that:eek: you have to be carful with the queen of chrome!!! With KONNAN the GROOMERIA standing behind her, is NO WAY:eek: someone is going against her:confused:;)
I heard she's been known to throw a hay-maker right hook that'll put you to sleep for a few minutes ... during which time she 'acquires' a piece of chrome off your bike and then leaves. :eek:;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
I guess they don't want to show their hand too early in the SW game....:D:D this is going to be my first SW but I am so ready to go. As much as I want august to come I know that the snow will be coming then.. and the bike back in the barn for the winter.......

I think its time to move to warm climate....

o wait they are saying el neino is going to be coming haha

·
Administrator
10,373 Posts
My guess is that you Mainahs eerr New Hampsha presenters , pitched so hard on the forum before SW that the others pretty much gave up here , but I herd it was a close vote

JtB

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
My guess is that you Mainahs eerr New Hampsha presenters , pitched so hard on the forum before SW that the others pretty much gave up here , but I herd it was a close vote

JtB
Very close vote, Texas was a close second, if I remember correctly, they lost by less than 5 votes.

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 12 of 12 Posts