Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year I start this thread as folks are getting ready to leave out. I see we have a few that are heading out early so here we go.....let the pics begin!!

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Hardeshia had a bath, gassed up, checked out, ready to roll, just waiting for the luggage and Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Janine and I are clearing our few hundred gigs of memory cards, oilin' up the cameras and cleaning lenses!!! Will be primed and ready to go!!!:D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My Team had this on my desk yesterday when I got back from business trip. I think they are ready for me to leave. I had the design guys put hinges and a latch on it today. Strapping it to the luggage rack. I'm ready.

Attachments

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
My Team had this on my desk yesterday when I got back from business trip. I think they are ready for me to leave. I had the design guys put hinges and a latch on it today. Strapping it to the luggage rack. I'm ready.
That is freakin Bad Ass and your Team is smoking the right stuff! Yep, jealous here.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Installed the Ohlins shocks from Howard at Motorcycle metal. (BEST MOD I DID SO FAR!!!!)

Now I just have to throw the bags on and I'm ready for my 4 am takeoff!! :cool:

(helper cat stays home though :p )

See you all Kerville

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,807 Posts
Couldn't resist giving you a quick look back at SW4 as you prepare for SW5. Have fun boys and girls. Wish I was going to be there, but not this year. (But at least I'll be at Laconia Bike Week instead!)

and ....

·
Registered
816 Posts
I thought we might go to Texas for 5, the belle femme has relatives in Boerne.
As life goes, most of them are up here instead us down there, gotta inter Sue's mothers ashes Saturday. So, I will be living vicariously thru the Internet, following what goes on down there. thank god for go pros.

Just spoke to my chum in Boerne. Told him to stay out of Kerrville, sharks in the flood next week.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts