Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100edition and I spoke on the phone yesterday , and our tentative plan is to leave the Montgomery area Saturday morning ( 13th ) and most likely run US80 to Meridian Ms. and pick up I20 there and hammer west , arriving in Kerrville sometime Sunday ..

It is about 900 miles and we have nothing to prove anymore and see no reason to make it a one day trip ..

Anyone coming in from Georgia , Tennessee or the Carolinas will most likely follow I20 .. The easiest meeting place I can think of right off would be either meet us in the Montgomery area if from Ga or our neck o the woods , or Chunky River HD in Meridian , I forget the exit number but it is on the left right off the interstate and there is no way you can miss it coming in ..

Also anyone coming in from the eastern midwest:confused: could meet in Jackson Ms .. if you are coming in on I55 .. I know where the HD shop is in Jackson but cant place it right off .. HHMM thinketh it is around 55/20 junction ??

Also , being early still , we are curious as to what Hutmo may have in mind , and that may alter the plan as well ..

if ya think ya might be interested chime in , so we can start getting a feel for a head count and some coordinating ..

JtB

·
Registered
147 Posts
JtB,
What are the dates for SWV? Just read about it. I'm in Huntsville (Madison, actually) and want to go. If you have details on lodging, please let me know. Really got to give the RG a real shake-down ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts