Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our new friends over at GEARBRAKE have a new product that we all need. And theyve donated one for our raffle.

The World's Most Advanced Brake Light Safety Module!

Detects When You're Slowing
GearBrake knows when you slow down...for any reason. GearBrake signals the drivers behind you, even when you don't use the brakes. Rolling off the throttle, engine braking, downshifting; your stock brake light DOES NOT COME ON! GearBrake automatically flashes the tail light on your motorcycle or scooter, giving the drivers behind you more time to react!

Provides a Rear Flashing Alert
GearBrake reacts automatically with a 2 second pulsing alert, then solidly illuminates the brake light until you release the brake, grabbing the attention of following vehicles to let them know you are slowing.

Easy To Install
Install kits using factory connectors are available for most models.

Made In the USA
GearBrake is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.

So dont wait for the raffle! Go to GEARBRAKE.COM & order one up. Be sure to tell them you saw it here.

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
Nice product, seriously thinking about buying one, thanks for your support.

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
Ok, somebody has to be the first on this forum to try it, even though I had pretty good luck at the raffle last year at SW4, I'm going to let this be one less item I'll worry about........so I ordered one. BTW you have to get the harness also, ends up being $100 for my bike, but safety is extremely important to me, and if this item works as advertised, it will be well worth it. If not...... Tracy you owe me $100, lol. I'll do an update.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great idea, I manually flash my brake light if someone is behind me and I'm slowing down. I have plasma rods attached to my brake light that can be obnoxious. My fear would be having this thing flash TOO often. I'd like to see a review on here.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I have a couple of riding buddies who have another product that does the flashing when brakes are applied and it definitely grabs your attention.

The appealing thing to me about this product is the feature that senses engine braking and slowing down without applying the brakes, which matches up with my riding style very nicely. Now all I have to do is find a bill to not pay to get the $100.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts