Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang, youre gonna flip over this raffle prize bundle!

So Im SUPER EXCITED to announce that Micheal 'Tex' Mawby, the President of Gerbing has donated a jacket liner, dual controller, dual clip case, and G3 Mens or Ladies gloves!!!

Many of you know how much I LOVE my Gerbing heated gear as its a necessity for me and youve all heard me talk about quality of Gerbing so now's your chance to get your own.

Let's give a huge thank you to Tex and Gerbing for this terrific & ever so generous donation.

GERBING.COM

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
That is awesome!!
Thanks Gering for your support.

·
Super Moderator
1,775 Posts
Thanks Tex and the Gerbing company

I could really use some of that gear to extend our riding season up here in the "Great White North"

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Thank you Gerbing for the generous donation to SW.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thanks, Gerbing! Nancy will LOVE her new heated gear when we go to Yellowstone and over the Beartooth Pass this summer!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That's some top notch stuff right there. Thanks for the support. Hope everyone remembers the sponsors of this great event when considering their next purchase. I'm writing them down.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
A huge thanks!

Sponsors like this solidify our position as the greatest forum on the internet and Shark Week as the greatest rally anywhere!
I absolutely agree with what Billy said. This is the greatest forum, the greatest rally and we have the very best in sponsors that support our on line community.
Thank you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts