Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after so many amps and different speakers, I think I've finally finished with what I have now. I had a custom box made in my razor tourpack that houses a 10" sub that I can remove whenever needed. I tried to make a video but I couldn't turn it up too loud because the video would keep distorting so I kept the volume at 15. Here's what I have:

Sony DSX MS-60
1) JL Audio HD 600/4
1) JL Audio XD 300/1
1) set of Hertz HSK 165 XL's in stock location
2) sets of Hertz HCX 165's in lower fairing and inner fairing
1) set of Hertz HCX 690 in saddlebag lids
1) JL Audio 10TW3
1) set of Audiopipe horn tweeters

Attachments

Reactions: anonymous_1

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics...

Attachments

Reactions: anonymous_1

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Nice....... I bet the person who owns the pink ride in the garage jacks you and will be the coolest kid on the block. :D
All kidding aside, nice bike and sound.
Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nice work y72, good job!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great job Yamaha. Nice and clean install.. what did you use to mount the amp in you bags and quick disconnectors.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks Q, I just used velcro and cut the false door to hold the amp in. Delphi weatherpack is what I used for connectors.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very NICE!! What speaker grills are those in the fairing for the stock location? Not sure if they were stock or not. Thanks.
They're the metal grills from hawgwired.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Y72, I want to know your honest opinion. ..... are the HSKs really that good and worth the extra $$$$ over the HCX?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
They did a Bang Up job on the Install,...Very Clean!
Sub L-QQ-K-S Awesome on the Install.
Would be interesting to Hear side by side comparison with sub turned up instead of down,...but makes 'Sence' to me seeing ur install!
Bike L-QQ-K-S Great !!! and Now ya got some Tunes to Freakn Loose Urself with, when ur Puttn,...
Happy for ya Man!
L-QQ-K-S KILA!
We'll take ALL the videos ya wanna make, and be Judges,...That System has gotta 'THUMP'!???

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Y72, I want to know your honest opinion. ..... are the HSKs really that good and worth the extra $$$$ over the HCX?

Sent from my SPH-L710
dbell, my honest opinion, they are every bit worth it. I originally had the HSK's and the 690's running off the hd 600/4 and the 2 sets of hcx's running off a xd 400/4 and the sound quality between the two were night and day. Also being the HSK's are a component, the sounds is much, much cleaner and crisper.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice set-up! Enjoy :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts