Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that T-Bags is no longer in business, what alternative luggage bags work on the King Tour-Pak luggage rack? Looking for something thats good quality and functional.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
You might consider checking out SAC products. I think they are at coolsac.com, if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check out those to threads from last year.

I have the Kuryakyn Momentum and really like it.
Thanks!
Unfortunately, of the 22 posts in the rack bag thread, 7 refer to t-bags. Thats why I started this thread to see what people are using now.

The momentum looks promising.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found a Canadian company that still has some left over stock of the t-bags bootcase.
fortnine.ca
Ordered one

·
Registered
514 Posts
I've used a medium-sized Wolfman duffel bag on my Tour-Pak luggage rack on my last three long rides (2,000, 2,600 and 5,500 miles) and I love it. It's completely waterproof, easy to load and fits perfectly on the rack. It also has 8 sewn-in rings that I use to securely attach it to the Tour-Pak rack with ROK Straps adjustable straps. It only takes a minute or so to attach the duffel bag to the rack and you'd be amazed at how much stuff you can pack inside of it if you roll your clothes for packing. I also carry my CPAP machine on top of my clothes inside the Wolfman duffel with no adverse effects. I've never had any issues with anything getting wet (even when I rinse off the bugs and dirt from the bike and bag during a long ride, or while I'm riding through rainstorms).

What I really appreciate about it is that unlike some other bags and cases, you don't have to worry about using a separate rain cover over the bag. You just fill it up with your stuff, attach it to the rack and you're good to go!

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/wolfman-expedition-dry-duffel-bag

·
Registered
64 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts